Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Trixie

I don't use FireFox as I'm an ardent fan of Internet Explorer, it suites my requirements well. The cool feature I like in Firefox are the extensions like GreaseMonkey which can be used run your own scripts to modify the page you are viewing. It's cool to remove the annoying banner ads in HotMail, remove the google ads, etc. Wondered why there isn't such an utility for my favourite IE. Now there is, check out Trixie! There are not much difference between GreaseMonkey and Trixie scripts. It comes with some default scripts and the one I like the most is the Hotmail Previewer, it click-enables the small envelope icon next to your mail [in the inbox list] and on clicking it displays the preview of the mail underneath it...cool

Off to scripting now...if you find any other cool Firefox extensions, let me know and we'll find an IE equivalent :-)

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home