Thursday, March 29, 2007

Xbox 360 Elite

The awesome game console now in black and with

  • HDMI out
  • 120 GB Hard Disk
  • All black accessories 

and it comes with HDMI cable :-)

I don't care about the HDMI out, my TV can do 1080p over component and I'm happy with that. 120 GB HDD is great if you download content from Xbox Live market place. I would've definitely thought of grabbing the 120 GB HDD (which you can buy separately) but I already have one for quite a while (goodness of beta testing), so no black Xbox 360 for me (for now!)

Check out the video and interview from On10.net

 

later...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 31, 2007 5:07:00 PM, Blogger Gomathi Sarma said...

The sleek modal looks good. I guess you have enough reasons to grab this one with your hands very shortly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home