Friday, January 20, 2006

Quotes


  • It has recently been discovered that research causes cancer in laboratory rats

  • If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you

  • Black holes are where God divided by zero

  • Cover me. I'm changing lanes

  • As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools

  • I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather; not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car

  • Warning: Dates in Calendar are closer than they appear

  • We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse

  • He who laughs last thinks slowest

  • Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

  • Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

  • We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated

and my favorite...

  • There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home