Saturday, December 24, 2005

Wooting

www.woot.com The Geek deal site!

I've been wooting for a long time, purchased not too many but for the following items...

Uniden TRU4485-2 2.4GHz Dual Handset Speakerphone - $39.99
Vivitar PV 10X26 Compact Binocular - $19.99
Gravis Eliminator Rumble USB Gamepad (3 Pack) - $20.99
Kensington Comfort Desktop Supershelf Plus 2-Pack - $19.99
Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless Joystick - $24.99
Random Crap - $8.00

Occasionally there used to be an item called Random Crap for $1 each (+ $5 S&H). I wasn't able to buy them 'cos they sell out as soon as it is up. For long, I wanted to know what is that Random Crap. The reason that prompted me for this post is that I successfully bought that Random Crap (3 of them) yesterday...hurray, will update here after I receive them.

Happy Holidays!!!

Update: I've received the random crap today and what can I say, it is crap. The items in the box are...
  1. Virgin pulse CD/MP3/WMA Player [Not in working condition]
  2. Virgin pulse CD Player [Working condition but with a broken earbuds]
  3. Fact or Crap - page a day 2006 calendar [I like this one]
  4. Christmas stocking
  5. Panda Express stuffed panda bear
What I'm gonna do? Switch the earbuds of [1] and [2], trash [1], use [3] for a year (after all I can use this only for this year) and stow away the stocking for next year and place the panda somewhere as a show piece. Not great crap but still ok.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home